Help a brother !!!


Please help me with advice, My kids sister's friend loves me so much, the first time she visit our house she have fallen inlove with me without been noticed, she tried to get my attention but to no avail, i'm a type of guy that can never talk to a lady at first sight, alots of ladies complained that i form to much and that is my nature, so this girl tried to get my attention but it fails, barely 2months she add me on facebook, then we started chating, and introduced ourselves, now she opened up to me how much she loves me, she is 24yrs and am 30yrs, she confess to me that she known me since 2010, though i cant recall, this girl is very beautiful and sexy, but to be honest with u guys i dont like her, she loves me like madness, she can do anything just to have me, last 2months she borrowed me N50,000 and asked me to return only N40,000 and keep the N10,000 for my self, i didnt requested, she heard it from my kid sister that i need N50,000 to help one of my sister in the university, my only problem with this girl is that, she like traveling alots which am not comfortable with, the more she travel, the more i hates her, though i didnt make it known to her, this girl is begging me to give her my time but i cant, i even told her my relationship with a girl which she even know the girl very well, yet she still want me, i hate girls that travels alots, the more a woman travel, the more i hates her and never trust her again, this lady in question can visit all the 36states within one month, that is the biggest reason i hates her more, and i'm already into a relationship, Please help me on how to avoid this girl permanently, i rather stay single, than to be with a woman that love traveling, mingle with people of opposit sex is disastereous, please what do i do? Infacts she gives me her body and her heart, yet i didnt comply, am just pretending as if i'm her friend, PLEASE WHAT DO I DO?
Please let have your own opinion in that comment section below thank you ❤️

Comments